Episode 64 – How To Get Your Business And Body On Shape With Vince Del Monte!
Released on October 9th, 2020
Carrying out your business or any project you have depends on 80% of you and the remaining 20% of the people who are guiding you.
First of all, let’s do a little introspection or reflection by answering these questions:
1. What are you super passionate about?
2. What could you do for the rest of your life for free?
3. What are you incredible on?
4. What do your friends and family come to you for advice on?
Once you have answered those small but strong questions, you are ready to move on with your projects and really commit to them.
Principally, take one thing at a time and go there. Today humanity lives focused on carrying out several things at the same time, which makes them vulnerable and easy to knock down, this happens because they have lost focus, it is very important to go step by step. First, we crawl, then we walk, and finally, we run.
Have a clear vision of what you want to do and goa ll it on, lean on the answers you gave to the previous questions, with this you will be able to establish a perspective and polish it when necessary, remember that if you want to change the vision of someone else you must have the vision of something that works for you.
Clear structure and path, make sure that your processes are firm, well-founded, understandable, well structured, and concise, this will guarantee the correct operation and success of your project. Build Relationships emotionally connected, by creating an emotional connection with your client, student, etc. You are building trust at the same time, which will help you understand what is going on in their lives and offer them what they really need.
If you want to get more valuable advice like these, stay until the end of this podcast and remember:
Run your Race.
-Vince Del Monte.
©2020 Eric Blance Holdings