Episode 9 – Paid Advertising with Kim Barrett
Released on March 2, 2020
On this episode of the Resilient Minds podcast, I speak with founder of, Your Social Voice, Kim Barrett. You Social Voice focuses on helping business owners focus on what they do best. We talk about the hurdles Kim faced when starting his company and what he’s learned from them to help him get to his high level of success. Some of his realizations may come as a surprise to you! Kim shares his experience about leveraging Facebook and Instagram through advertising and how this really helps grow a business. We talk about the importance of setting goals and knowing how you are going to hit your targets. So, if you’re not already on it, start using social media advertising!
What you will discover:
– Why you shouldn’t always keep every single client.
– Why sometimes the best thing for your client is not actually working with you.
– How to not feel overwhelmed.
– Leveraging from Facebook and Instagram advertising.
– Don’t settle for the cheapest leads.
– Why finding a niche can be one of the most valuable tools when starting a business.
– How to build from previous offers.
©2020 Eric Blance Holdings