Episode 7 – Sustainable Growth Marketing with Scott Martin
Released on February 17, 2020
This week, I had a chat with entrepreneur, marketing strategist and author, Scott Martin, about navigating new marketing techniques. We are both committed to helping people through our business and this is done by keeping the transactions meaningful. Scott tells me some of the advice he has gotten from his mentors and how he has been able to use this advice to help his teaching strategies. He helps differentiate between entrepreneur and marketing mindset and how they both add value and are constantly learning. True human connection plays a key role in success.
What you will discover:
– Why you should have meaningful transactions
– Keeping marketing as a craft to make the world a better place.
– Maintaining loyalty to your clients and yourself.
– Entrepreneur mindset vs. marketing mindset.
– Why you should think again about using automation tools.
©2020 Eric Blance Holdings